zaterdag 29 december 2012

The beginning of your girl next door


For a while I was thinking about starting a blog. I want to express myself without everybody I know is reading it on Facebook, Twitter and so on. So I searched on the internet and I found blogger! Now I will test this for a while and see if this will work out for me. 

Because I'm new in this business, I will write with 'your girl next door' and not with my real name. My plans are to post several times a week. Here you can read about my experience at school, my friends, my opinion about beauty stuff and a lot more! It's like a private diary you can read without knowing who's writing it. At last I will apologies for my bad English. My mother tongue is Dutch, so with writing and reading I still learn more about the English languages every day. If you discover some mistakes I make, please don't be shy and comment me! 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog and if you have any ideas or additions to complete my blog, please send me a message!

Your girl next door. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten